Sunday, April 18, 2010

Introducing New-GPS.com


Lately I have been in Tucson, Az working on different projects. I have experimented with Youtube videos and added some Sno-park videos and a Sno-parks blog to my inventory. My latest website (still in its infancy) is New-GPS.com which is about selecting the correct GPS receiver for your specific needs.

In my research on GPS navigation I stumbled upon a new RVers pastime. Geocaching is game/sport were a person hides a treasure and players use their sport GPS devices to find it. The treasure, usually in a waterproof container, is a trinket which is either left for others or is removed as a souvenir and replaced with another trinket. A log book of visitors is generally available for guests to register. I will elaborate on this in a future blog post.


OR_Maverick
Writing you from Tucson, AZ

No comments:

Post a Comment