Sunday, August 23, 2009

Honeymooners; Harold & Maude

Date line: 8-18-09 at Walt Haring Sno-park in the OR Cascade Mountains.


I met this wonderful honeymoon couple on their way to Crater Lake National Park from the Willamette Valley. I asked if I could take their picture using my solar laptop setup to use in my blog and they eagerly agreed. As we prepared for the pictures we talked about how pickup truck campers have evolved over the years and how I missed mine. I took the pictures and they were off on their honeymoon. Harold & Maude (aliases they selected) are great folks and I wish I could have spent more time with them.

For close-ups of the solar laptop setup (and honeymoon couple Harold & Maude) go to
Solar Laptop.

Until the next post: Can’t find Crater Lake National Park? Look on the Oregon State Quarter!

Walt Haring Sno-park, Or: n 43 13.624’ w 121 47.772’ 4,332 ft
OR_M

1 comment:

  1. Glad to see you are having fun on your trip. My sis would of loved to share this adventure with you I know. I really miss her so much.
    thanks for keeping in touch. Your in my thoughts and prayers have a save and exciting trip.
    Take Care
    Carol

    ReplyDelete