Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Coming Soon - Sno-Parks.com


I have really enjoyed camping at USFS Sno-Parks this summer so I decided to author a website Sno-Parks.com. Snowmobile parks as they are known in CA (Sno-Parks in OR) are not used during the summer so are great places to camp. They are clean, well maintained, quiet and free during the summer.

On my trek to FL I will stop at as many Sno-Parks as I can, photograph them, inventory their facilities and services before moving on. Each Sno-Park will have its own webpage and a rating of how it measures up to other Sno-parks.

The grand opening will not be for a few months. I’ll keep you all informed.

Until the next post: Remember to park your sno in designated areas only!

OR_Maverick
Pilgrim Creek Sno-Park, Ca N 41° 20.20’ W 121° 59.75’ 3,170 ft

No comments:

Post a Comment